13 abr 2012

new things

this week I've been doing some new things: work, painting and wearing new clothes. 
Of course, I've been listening to new great music too.
I wanted to write in pink.



Chiswick Park "underground" station by Ana Gárate Escassi


me wearing my new jumper. easter present from my godfather and godmother-in-law (I think I've just invented this word) by Ana Gárate Escassi


Holland Park by Ana Gárate Escassi - picture not edited. I (heart) this park



new and great song. Matt Nathanson - Wedding dress
look for more Matt Nathanson songs, he's great.




another great song. not new for me. I (heart) my bb. Katie Herzing - Lost and found



I think maybe this weekend I can take some pictures with my camera, just something new...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario