25 may 2012

bits of barcelona

my beautiful people


borja, chec and me


borja, chec and me



views from barcelona @ Mirablau


views from barcelona @ Mirablau


gintonics with pablo and justi @ Mirablau


pablo, maria and me



maria and me



maji, pongi and me


pats and pablo



marta and me


my grandpa and me


alvaro and me
he's the cutest godson ever!


claudieta
my beautiful god-daughter


marc and me



terrace of the pulitzer hotel in barcelona



mojitos with marc @ hotel pulitzer barcelona


the following pictures are not from Barcelona but I missed Gordi so much when I was having the best time in Barcelona with my people!



dimitri and me @ somerset house in london



dimitri @ somerset house in london



All pictures by Ana Gárate Escassi




having a tea and a chocolate cake @ the serpentine café in hyde park



spending the afternoon @ kensington gardens


Pictures by Dimitri Perepadenko



new things



i found my self wearing a lot this necklace. a gift from my godmother-in-law 


i wear my new skirt as a dress. much cooler that way!



my new Marc by Marc Jacobs phone case


new in: superga, tomboy style book (finally!!!!!) and aldo clutch


All pictures by Ana Gárate Escassi




PREPARING NEW POST ABOUT MADRID AND THE COLDPLAY SHOW!!!!!

2 comentarios: