27 may 2012

COLDPLAY Live in Madrid

last weekend i went to madrid for a very special present...


cibeles and metropolis building

i went to the COLDPLAY concert!!
they played all my favourite songs from the new album and their classics: Fix You, The Scientist, Yellow, In my place, Viva la vida, Paradise, Charlie Brown, Every teadrop is a waterfall, Hurts like heaven, Clocks, Violet Hill, Us against the world...
beautiful, great, an amazing show! love them.
















we stayed at the Chic&Basic Mayerling hotel in Madrid. JUST PERFECT!!





this is my beautiful cousin, who gave me the most wonderful present in the world!!!!


paloma and me

all pictures by Ana Gárate Escassi




Coldplay - Fix You












I can't do a "MUST GO if you're in London Madrid".... YOU HAVE TO GO TO MADRID!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario