6 jun 2012

happy bbday!

coldplay - fix you



this is a very special post. today is my bb's birthday!
thinking that my lil'brother is 20 now makes me feel so old... and i'm just almost 23! how crazy is that? well that's all.
happy happy happy bbday to one of the loves of my life!!
what about we celebrate your 20's and my 23's in New York? baahh, as if that wasn't the plan...
have a great day bb!! i miss you so much, you know that - tanto o más que heidi -. lovya! :)



matt hires - honey, let me sing you a song












david guetta ft. kelly rowland - when loves takes over












miike snow - animal









the beatles - drive my car














u2 - the city of blinding lights












katie perry ft. snoop dogg - california girls











jay-z ft. alicia keys - empire state of mind











i blame coco - selfmachine







george michael - freedom! '90






*ha sido muy muy muy complicado seleccionar las canciones... 
sé que me dejo miles a parte de las infantiles, pero que quieres, no se puede tener todo.
 asi que si no te gusta, ya sabes, te jodes. with passion and love from your bennie!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario